KERING EYEWEAR Financial Controller
Kering Eyewear - Regular
PADOVA - Italy
We are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join our team.
How you will contribute
- Monitoring and analysing subsidiaries monthly results against budget and forecasts
- Preparing monthly financial reporting package to support consolidation process
- Budgeting and forecasting activities
- Supporting reporting systems roll out in subsidiaries
- Monitoring the application of Division controlling model in subsidiaries
Who you are
- Degree in Business Administration with excellent results
- Previous experience (3-4 years) in similar role within international and structured company or Auditing firm
- International Accounting Standards knowledge
- Ability to analyse financial data
- Fluent English
- Advanced Excel user
- Experience in Financial Controlling foreign subsidiaries
- Experience with SAP implementation and use is a plus
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization
- Strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- Problem solving
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time