KERING EYEWEAR Global Social Media Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands. We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking an experienced Global Social Media Manager as a part of our dynamic Marketing Team in Milan. The mission will be to create and lead our global social platforms, with responsibility for developing and implementing effective social media strategies.
How you will contribute:
- Work closely with the marketing management team and creative agencies to understand the new Brand Strategy and decline the new look & feel on digital platforms, bringing the brand to life across our social spaces
- Lead, shape and implement social media strategies for multiple western channels – including but not limited to TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter – to be deployed also on Asian platforms
- Plan and execute a social calendar around brand and product launches, plus key cultural moments and events
- Be responsible for social media growth strategies and execution such as idea generation, market research, planning, copywriting, posting, and monitoring
- Educate internal teams around best practice social media strategies, new formats and content
- Work with communication team to ensure content is shot for our social platforms and adheres to best practice, plus originating social first activity
- Work with PR team to obtain from influencers and ambassadors unique content in line with our brand strategy to post on social platforms
- Use data to detect new opportunities, be experimental with content and campaigns, monitor and analyze social media metrics to measure the success of campaigns and initiatives and make data-centric decisions
- Deliver weekly and monthly reporting across organic activity including competitor benchmarking where available.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in social media and leverage them to drive growth
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in marketing or similar
- Previous experience in the eyewear or sports industry is a plus
- Prior experience leading social media platforms, particularly Facebook, Tik Tok, Instagram, Snapchat - preferably within a fashion / accessories / sport / agency environment
- Experience of setting a social strategy based on insight & analysis and increasing community and engagement through social media
- Excellent skills within content creation
- Effective executive communication style, as demonstrated in excellent copywriting skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Project management experience and fanatical attention to detail
- English mother tongue
- A strong design eye, able to spot trends, naturally creative, curious and culturally plugged in with a strong understanding of how our brand can become more relevant for our customer
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.