KERING EYEWEAR Stagiaire – Brand Management
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Brand Management Intern who will report to Sr Brand Manager as part of our dynamic Brand Management team in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Support Brand Mgmt team in managing and coordinating trade marketing, training, communication, PR and Operations teams for planning and implementation of ATL & BTL plans for target brands, as well as 360° special projects
- Support in the development of collections and related tools to support presentation/sales team
- Support to Brand Mgmt team in managing and coordinating the relationship with Master Brand for Collection development and special projects
- Support to the Brand Mgmt team in the development of the strategy and marketing plan for the reference brands
- Preparation of ad hoc analysis and reports to monitor business and collection performance
- Archive and database management
Who you are
- Degree in Marketing and/or General Management preferred
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office package
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Good project management and working in cross-functional teams
- Team work, attention to detail, passion and motivation
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time