KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Executive
Kering Eyewear - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Executive to support the Trade Marketing Department in our office in London.
The Trade Marketing Executive collaborates with the Trade Marketing Manager for the development, execution, and performance monitoring of Trade Marketing programs designed to increase in-store brand visibility and sell out performance. In accordance with the overall Marketing and Communication guidelines as defined by the Divisional HQ and the Kering Brands Strategy.
How you will contribute
You will collaborate with Trade Marketing Manager in:
- Following in store activities implementation, including point of sales materials and promotions
- Planning, production and implementation of tailor-made visibility in POS
- Supporting execution of local teams training programs and local sales events & showroom
- Implementing tailor made in-stores customizations according to HQ VM guidelines
- Monitoring and reporting results and providing recommendations
- Competitors monitoring
Who you are
- University Degree in Business / Marketing
- Further qualification in Trade Marketing / Sales / Training / Visual Merchandising a plus
- 2+ years of trade marketing/field/sales support or marketing in relevant industry (Eyewear, Fashion, Luxury Goods, Cosmetics, FMCG).
- Category management and assortment expertise will be a plus
- SAP experience is a plus
- Experience in structured, multinational environment
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization
- Passion in Fashion/Luxury business
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility, hands-on approach, ability to handle multi-tasks
- Entrepreneurship, innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork.
- Mature personality, self-motivated, positive attitude
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel, Power Point. Photoshop will be a plus
- Native or fully fluent in English
- Knowledge of French or Nordic languages a plus but not essential
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom