KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The Trade Marketing Specialist collaborates with the Trade Marketing team for the development, execution and performance monitoring of TM programs designed to increase in-store brand visibility and sell out performance, in line with Marketing and Communication guidelines and Italian business needs.
TM Specialist helps the TM manager in defining the category management strategy and develops tools/analysis to support business and sales force.
How you will contribute
- Be the owner of the Trade Marketing plan for a cluster of KE brands
- Design 360° Trade Marketing calendar in line with Brand guidelines and local business needs.
- Monitor the Trade Marketing budget (BTL) and ensure efficient spending.
- Be the main point of contact for sales force, In Store Specialist and Area Managers for the assigned brands.
- Lead category analysis from core assortment to visibility tools with the aim of increasing share of space in our stores.
- Create promos with trade incentives to support Italy business results.
- Analysis of brand sell in and sell out to anticipate potential risks and opportunities.
- Trade Marketing processes optimization.
- Collect and share product feedback from the field.
- Support the launch of new collections with training and trade tools.
- Monitor product distribution and facilitate cross-selling.
- Empower the partnership with sales teams, customers and HQ.
- Anticipate, create and maximize market opportunities.
Who you are
- University Degree in Business / Marketing /Engineering with outstanding scores
- +3 years previous Trade Marketing
- Previous Sales/Field Experience will be considered as a plus
- Good Microsoft office level, especially Excel and Power Point
- SAP experience will be a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Project management skills
- Analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization
- Entrepreneurial spirit and pro-activity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and very developed team spirit
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time