KERING Group Supply Chain and Logistics Sustainability Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will have an active role in implementing the Kering Sustainability roadmap within the Supply Chain and Logistics function, driving the related agenda in strict collaboration with all the involved departments, proposing and developing ideas to achieve Group targets and fuel innovation.
Beyond driving and implementing sustainability related actions, you will also be responsible for quantifying their impact and for reporting activities related to environmental performance within the function.
How you will contribute
- Be the owner of the Sustainability Action Plan within Supply Chain & Logistics operations
- Manage and drive the Supply Chain and Logistics environmental reporting
- Be the major point of contact for the Group with regards to the annual campaign coordinating any action needed to consolidate data within the function
- Ensure that employees responsible for sustainability are identify and trained, data is collected in due time, checked for consistency, and commented
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of data production
- Manage, administrate and enhance IT systems supporting the collection, consolidation and calculation of environmental data with the support of Tech teams
- Provide feedback to houses on their Supply Chain environmental footprint and support them in building their roadmap to achieve Group targets
- Translate the Group proposed sustainability-related actions into projects by defining objectives and timelines, actors and project budgets, coordinating working groups
- Support the Group Supply Chain and Logistics Director in cascading within the organization the Sustainability Action Plan defined, involving the different stakeholders to translate that action plan into a list of actions and ensure results within Group Supply Chain and Logistics function
- Coordinate with the other Corporate departments in driving the sustainability agenda and energy saving roadmap acting as the single point of accountability within Supply Chain and Logistics domain
- Act as the contact point within Supply Chain and Logistics function for environmental and HSE certification activities carried out within the Group (e.g. OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and Leed)
Who you are
- Master’s degree or equivalent in sciences or engineering
- Proven experience in the sustainability field, especially related to climate and environmental impact, with operational experience
- Excellent track record of leading large projects and interconnected workstreams within complex and decentralized supply chain organizations
- Strong ability to challenge the status quo, inspire and influence as well as active listening skills and empathy
- Enthusiastic with high levels of energy, self-motivation and resilience
- Strong data analytics skills, accuracy in analyzing data from multiple sources (using Excel, BI or consolidation systems) and ability to translate a large amount of data into specific action plans focused on key priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a multinational matrix environment, adapting to cultural differences
- Strong project management and business process management skills
- Ability to drive various initiatives and programs in parallel
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), with a willingness to learn Italian
- Willing to be based in Trecate (NO), Italy
- If you belong to legally protected categories (L. 68/99) your application is more than welcome
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time