KERING OPERATIONS Supply Chain and Logistics Process Activation Specialist
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will report to the Operational Excellence Manager, joining the Supply Chain and Innovation department, a strategic function in Kering Group Operations that has extended responsibility on Logistic Core model maintenance and continuous improvement. The Process Activation Specialist will support the Operational Excellence Manager in analyzing logistic processes and flows in order to seek for opportunities, formalize and share best practices, foster innovation and enable continuous improvement implementation to reach state of the art solution and performances.
How you will contribute
As Process activation specialist the resource will:
- Secure complete and timely organization of activation stream for new flows and processes on central and regional logistics through structured PMO methodology
- Structure and maintain clear and focused communication on activation status and upcoming deliverables within project team and with internal/external partners.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders (Business Functions, IT, Regional logistics managers) to collect and formalize detailed business requirements and orchestrate collaborative process design for new needs.
- Regularly review mapping and performances of active processes worldwide on the full chain to ensure adherence to Logistics Core Model and identify best practices and opportunities to improve accuracy, productivity or cost of operations.
- Plan and follow up on process and IT development, test planning and execution
- Ensure timely and complete achievement of activation deliverables for full operational readiness on key project components (systems, processes, people and equipment)
- Contribute to transition and cut over plans detailed design, simulation and execution
- Structure go-live activities by arranging and following dedicated teams and ad-hoc task force
- Support hyper-care and hand over to support team after completion of ramp up
- Work in collaboration with Operations teams to ensure that all flows managed and activated are supported E2E, from production delivery to final destinations WW, with the appropriate documentation
Who you are
- Graduate in Engineering, Economic or related studies
- Professional with at least 2 years’ experience in complex supply chains and operations field is required, ideally in the fashion industry
- Familiar with logistics operations and business planning processes
- Aware of typical capabilities of different IT systems supporting the logistics processes (ERP, WMS, planning systems) ideally acquired in-field through past implementations
- Able to design process workflows and to easily illustrate them to a heterogeneous audience of both business and IT personnel
- You have excellent communication skills and leadership to influence the stakeholders towards the most appropriate decisions
- Structured, organized, with rigorous project management background
- Proactive, Problem-solver, with analytical mindset
- Fluent in English and Italian (both written and spoken); French Knowledge as a plus
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time