Kering - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Receptionist who will report to the Head of Operations based in London.
This role will require the successful candidate to provide comprehensive front of house support to the office, while having responsibility for the organisation of office management tasks. It requires a flexible approach, carrying out other ad-hoc duties according to the office needs.
How you will contribute
- To provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on guests arrival at the reception desk
- The main point of contact for any visitor/guest or employee for the organisation
- Providing a meet and greet service to all Kering and the Brands visitors whilst handling the reception desk
- Arranging all mail, franking, international and local couriers in line with the Company procedure
- Arranging taxis and chauffeurs for guests and employees
- Booking and allocation of meeting room space and the management of daily changes
- Switchboard operation: Taking care of external and internal calls in a professional manner and be the first point of contact for all phone enquiries, taking messages when required
- Ensuring the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Registering all guests with the building
- Supporting the Operations team
Who you are
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Previous experience of a similar role where they have been required to prioritise and multi-task various and competing demands.
- A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
- Ability to be discrete and reliable at all times
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering UK Shared Service team and actively contribute to the ongoing growth and success at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time
- United Kingdom