KERING • Supply Chain and Logistics Process & Project Manager:
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will support the Globe Transformation Program Director in designing and orchestrating specific transformation initiatives and project activities related to logistic process reengineering.
How you will contribute
- Coordinating the definition of processes for the assigned areas of business, developing ad hoc analysis involving all relevant stakeholders
- Identifying solutions, planning and activating initiatives to optimize process efficiency with a continuous improvement mindset
- Orchestrating the implementation of the process reengineering initiatives defined, aligning with all business functions involved, monitoring business impacts and effort required
- Monitoring performance of processes along project roadmap tracking project progress and providing constant visibility to all stakeholders, assessing initiative results and benefits
- Acting as project manager for the assigned process reengineering initiatives, ensuring project roadmap is deployed, decisions are taken, risks are mitigated, issues are solved
- Being a point of contact for the assigned initiative to identify and manage dependencies with other projects and streams, ensuring consistency with the overall transformation program
- Supporting the controlling of initiative/project budget, when relevant
Who you are
- Graduate in Management studies
- You have a demonstrable experience of Program / Project Planning and Management, including knowledge of project management methodologies
- Experienced in projects in Logistics, Operations, eCommerce areas as a plus
- You have a process and continuous improvement mindset, excellent organizational skills and structured approach to project work
- Flexible and stress tolerant
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Used to work with stakeholders from different functions and locations
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, while maintaining a proactive approach
- Able to set priorities, work independently and effectively manage own time
- Expert in using all Microsoft Office applications, especially Power Point
- Interested in Operations and Logistics topics and a passion to drive the topic within the business
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; Italian and French as a plus
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time