SAINT LAURENT Senior International Visual Merchandiser M/W
Saint Laurent - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Senior International Visual Merchandiser M/W who will report to the WW VM Manager based in our offices located 37 Rue de Bellechasse, Paris 7ème.
The Senior International Visual Merchandiser’s role is to ensure the consistency of our visual merchandising standards in our worldwide network and show rooms. He/she reports into the WW VM Manager in order to guarantee implementation of all visual standards.
Create and implement appealing visual merchandising strategies for our stores and show rooms.
Travel to the Regions to provide support and guidelines trainings.
Follow and support the WW VM Teams.
Ensure the right understanding of the defined guidelines in the regions.
Define visual standards by products category (RTW/Accessories) related to SAINT LAURENT product strategy.
Create renderings to illustrate all collection products visual rotations (guidelines).
Organize a hierarchy and classify all the information in order to provide VM key messages to WW Visual Merchandisers.
Liaise with other departments : merchandisers, buyers, image, communication, etc.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of VM in the fashion industry
- Strong leadership, with the ability to work transversally and manage by influence
- High sensitivity for products/fashion and space monitoring
- Very strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work in a confidential manner, being diplomatic & tactful
- Fluent in English (spoken + written)
- Flexible for travels and schedule changes (30/40% of time travelling)
- Adobe proficiency, specifically INDESIGN, but also Photoshop and Illustrator
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time