BALENCIAGA Sales Assistant | Madison Avenue
Balenciaga - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Oversee repairs
- Ensure customer complaints and feedback are communicated appropriately; partner with management for exceptional situations when necessary
- Maintain and support Balenciaga omni-channel service within store
- Ensure security of all PCI and credit card information
- Responsible for successfully and accurately completing all transactions at the register
- Maintain an orderly appearance of register, keep all supplies stocked and organized to provide a streamlined check out process for customers
- Provide support when needed on the selling floor to sales and management team
- Focus on problem solving and making informed decisions that positively affect the customer service experience and productivity of sales
- Maintain clear communication with clients; store teams to ensure exceptional customer service
- Support and follow store operations manual at all times; provide feedback on any updates/changes that might become necessary
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven experience in a similar role within other fashion luxury companies or several years of experience as a cashier / sales associate / administrative assistant / operations associate within a retail environment or similar
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to drive results
- Excellent organizational skills
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for fashion industry and high level of personal performance
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Madison Avenue team as a Sales Assistant who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- United States of America