BALENCIAGA South East Visual Merchandising Associate | Miami, FL
Balenciaga - Regular
MIAMI - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Execute and oversee the visual presentation of the South East stores based on company guidelines and directives
- Working on visual simulations for upcoming launches and store openings throughout the region.
- Updating the weekly visual merchandising photo reports from previous store visits or remote sessions.
- Working with South East Regional Manager on strategic, regional VM projects.
- Communicate regularly with South East Regional Vice President on all new guidelines, directives and upcoming launches.
- Facilitate training sessions on seasonal VM guidelines and directives with each store to ensure consistent and strong brand representation
- Travel monthly to regional stores to support the visual needs
- Collaborate with South East VM Manager, Regional and Store Directors to support and drive the current business needs.
- Be able to react quickly to evolving market changes.
- Responsible for maintaining and respecting the budget provided by the South East Regional Manager.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-5 years of visual display experience in both retail & wholesale environments
- Bachelor’s Degree or proven equivalent experience in related discipline
- Working knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Multi store experience preferred
- Able for frequent travel on a flexible schedule
- High sensitivity to detail
- Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, or other visual design tools.
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Corporate team as a South East Regional Visual Merchandising Associate who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- United States of America