BALENCIAGA Summer 2023 Ecommerce Intern | New York City
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
This opportunity will provide you with insight into e-commerce business management and operations in the luxury fashion industry as well as an understanding of our corporate culture and business practices.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Produce weekly business reporting
- Assist with online catalog management (item mapping, uploading assets, sharing pricing changes with ecommerce partners)
- Partner with the content team to ensure product assets are accurate and up-to-date
- Assist with weekly site QAs and report issues
- Track shipments and deliveries
- Monitor ship-from-store KPIs
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and benchmarking competition
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and task-driven
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to receive academic credit
- Able to work in our NYC corporate office
Compensation: $15/hour + academic credot
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Corporate team as an Ecommerce Intern who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Part time
- United States of America