BOTTEGA VENETA Market Director, Northwest
Bottega Veneta - Regular
SAN FRANCISCO - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Northwest Market Director who will report to the Vice President of Retail, West Coast, as part of our dynamic team based in the San Francisco bay area.
The Northwest Market Director has the mission to lead their market, drive the business, manage and motivate their teams, create a unique client experience to reach sales goals and optimize productivity.
How you will contribute:
- Support the VP of Retail in the implementation of strategies to achieve financial results for the region
- Strengthen the Stores organization and provide the leadership needed to achieve market, financial and operational targets
- Implement Retail Excellence in order to build an impeccable Customer Experience both in store and via e-commerce
- Identify and maximize sales by department / category in line with the company strategy
- Define and set, with the VP of Retail, clear goals, sales plans and budgets
- Be responsible for the people strategy supported by the HR Manager
- Be aware of competitors activity, conduct Mystery Visits on competitors, develop effective networking across the perimeter followed
Leadership and Staff
- Build, maintain and follow up action plans done by Store Managers
- Build Store Manager’s competencies, empower them by delegating challenges and providing them with exposure to the network
- Motivate, retain and evaluate People through the support of the Store Managers
- Ensure Team working, motivate employees to share information and knowledge, while encouraging them to collaborate on a daily basis
- Identify Staff needed to maximize the sales, challenging the Store Managers
- Define, propose, identify correct staffing for the Stores
- Maintain a bench of talent in the market for future openings
- Ensure an excellent customer service in alignment with Company standards
- Ensure an efficient use of the Customer Relationship Management, select and approve the appropriate actions based on effective clienteling action plan
- Uphold respect of Bottega Veneta’s standards and procedures (visual, merchandising, maintenance, grooming, stock, etc.) and ensure operation excellence
- Ensure stock organization, accuracy and availability within the perimeter managed
- Coach Store Managers on how to develop excellent customer service
Who you are:
- A highly talented and creatively driven individual with a successful performance record and a demonstrated ability to build on a platform where there is a strong DNA.
- 5-6 years minimum of retail management experience
- Is perceived as a leader and is able to influence people
- Strategic and solution minded
- Track record of individual performance, delivering results beyond expectations
- A strong understanding of fashion, art and luxury
- Manages conflicts towards constructive resolution and is open to feedback
- Embraces the Brand and self-expression, being mindful of brand aesthetic and vision
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate and inspirational
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America