BOTTEGA VENETA Senior Financial Analyst
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst who will report to the U.S. Controller as part of our dynamic team in Wayne, New Jersey.
How you will contribute:
- Support the Finance team in approving invoices, reviewing expense reports, cost center analysis, analyzing the business activities, trends and drivers of business profitability
- Assist in preparing cost center and management reports that give actionable insights to senior leadership
- Identify areas of improvement and generate innovative ideas to increase process efficiencies
- Assist Finance team in reviewing and loading budgets within tight deadlines
- Complete various analyses related to “Store Expenses” and “General Expenses”.
- Liaise with Accounting team in monthly closings and cost center analyses reporting
- ADHOC requests and project as required
- Navigate and master multiple accounting systems and sub-ledgers including but not limited to SAP, Lawson, Movex, JDA, Auditworks, Hyperion and PBCS
Who you are:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in either FP&A or Accounting
- Display ingenuity in anticipating needs and adapting to changing situations
- Microsoft Excel skills (look-ups, formulas, pivot tables, etc.), as well as other Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of Hyperion (HFM), SAP and PBCS systems a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excels in a team-oriented environment and embraces feedback
- Knowledge of the luxury/fashion market with exposure in retail and/or audit a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America