BOUCHERON - OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
Boucheron - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Operations coordinator will be responsible for supporting the US organization’s operations activity for North America.
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities. Posting all orders provided by Sales Managers into the system, pulling merchandise when creating invoices and memo documents, and prepare merchandise for delivery
- Assist with shipping product to network for orders, events and trunkshows (US / Canada)
- Assist Brand Director and team with administrative reporting
- Work on special projects as needed
- Filing and organizing administrative paperwork, licenses, GIA certificates etc.
- Communicating issues and questions to various corporate departments (specifically, VP of Wholesale and Director of Retail), sales managers, and stores
- Answering questions via telephone inquiries
- Restock packing and shipping supplies
- Filing, including copies of invoices and papers associated with duty drawbacks. Assist with duty drawbacks as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Coordinate importation and exportation for all merchandise between US, France and Canada
- Regulate TIBS and Carnets between US and France with customs broker, Geodis
- Prepare Drawbacks for eligible merchandise
- Record all temporary imports and High Jewelry in file
- Shipment tracking from US office to US network
- Liaise with team import / export in Paris for product movement
- Further develop import / export flow with Holt Renfrew in Canada
- Work with broker to provide documents for US customs (Lacey, TSCA, CITES etc)
Central Stock Focus
- Regulate inventory and stock control. Logging in and out of all packages, both received and sent.
- Maintenance of product and vault
- Collect and verify all jewelry returns
- Quality control inspection on all merchandise received
- Documentation of all product movement in North America
- Allocation and preparation of merchandise for events, trunk shows, client appointments
- Management of RTVs or swap orders from US network
- Assist PR team for the logistics and movement of product for photo shoot and celebrity events.
- Coordinate aftersales service functions: shipments to France or local repair centers
- Act as liaison between network and repair centers by providing cost prices and lead times
- Track and log all information to Repair File
- Help facilitate local repair center training and transfer of materials from France
- Further develop aftersales guidelines for the network
- Management of monthly sales flashes per partner
- Coordinate with AR team to make sure payments are up to date, with accurate pricing
- Price and conformity control of all administrative documents
Academic / Professional Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Prior merchandising and/or sales account experience helpful.
. Keen awareness of jewelry and watches
· Computer literacy, Strong excel and analytical skills needed (Movex)
. 2+ years of previous experience in a sales-driven environment
. Oral and written communication skills
. Team-oriented worker with excellent interpersonal skills for interacting and networking with customers and distributors
Essential physical requirements
. Lift, carry and pull merchandise weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Full time
- United States of America