BRIONI Store Supervisor
Brioni - Regular
LAS VEGAS - United States of America
BRIONI Store Supervisor
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Store Supervisor who will report to the Store manager as part of our dynamic team in Las Vegas, NV.
You will be a Sales Advisor with additional responsibilities to support the Store Manager in store operations and act as the point of reference in absence of the Store Manager.
As a Sales Advisor, you will carry out sales and clienteling actions in order to maximize individual and store target and KPIs. You will provide a distinctive and extraordinary luxury experience, passionately guiding the client across the Brand, nurturing a long term loyal relationship and acting as a key ambassador of the Brand.
How you will contribute
- Accomplish the goals set by the Store Management contributing to the teamwork
- Create and develop a positive relationship with the customers, from the first contact to the farewell
- Meet and exceed CRM and retention goals
- Effectively use the Client Book to nurture the relationship with the existing and potential customers
- Create and cultivate a network of contacts to expand potential customer base
- Gather information about the market: new trends, events, competitors’ activities and products
- Effectively interact and collaborate with colleagues in the store and in the company at large
- Implement stock procedures according to company standards and guidelines
- Respect Brioni standards, roles and procedures, promptly sharing possible issues and risks
- Assist Store Manager in daily operations activities: management of shifts and days off, daily inventory, cash management, Store maintenance, open and close the store
- In absence of the Store Manager, act as the point of reference of the store for clients and employees.
Who you are
- At least 3 years of experience in a sales position in a luxury brand
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of men's formalwear
- Good knowledge of high-end fashion field
- MTM specialization is a plus
- Planning and Organization
- Listening and communication skills
- Flexibility to work in a multicultural context
- Networking and proactivity
- Self-development attitude
- Sense of ownership
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods
- Availability to work a minimum of 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays per month, annual inventory, and holiday season
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America