GUCCI Host Osteria da Massimo Bottura - Beverly Hills
Gucci - Regular
BEVERLY HILLS - United States of America
The Host at Gucci Osteria da Massimo Bottura will provide a positive impression and excellent service to all guests. The Host will greet guests and carry out reservation needs, as well as ensure an elevated dining experience for the guest from beginning to end.
- Greet and escort guests with a professional and positive attitude;
- Answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service;
- Assist with the flow of guests in the dining areas;
- Tend to special guest needs and requests;
- Anticipate wait times to guests if necessary;
- Remain observant to guest needs throughout dining experience to ensure high quality service;
- Protect establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol control policies;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed;
- Maintain clean work environment.
- 2+ year experience in the hospitality industry;
- Previous experience in luxury contexts will be prioritized;
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken;
- Additional language skills a plus;
- Experience with RESY or other reservation systems is preferred;
- Professional grooming and appearance;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Client-oriented approach and solutions-oriented attitude;
- Passion, professionalism, and discretion;
- Able to work in a fast paced and luxury environment, with the ability of managing multiple priorities;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which included, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States.
Salary Range – California
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $20.00 USD to $22.00 USD.
Eligible employees may also participate in an employee benefits program as well as an incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Full time
- United States of America