GUCCI Lead Client Advisor - Cabazon Watches and Jewelry Outlet
Gucci - Regular
CABAZON - United States of America
As a GUCCI Lead Client Advisor, you will assist the Store Director and Team Leader in the driving sales results, training and supervision of Client Advisors, merchandise management and daily store operations.
You will be a dynamic and inspiring leader who has a strong background in relationship building skills, with both external and internal clients. As a Lead Client Advisor, you will be a role model and represent the brand as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting the Gucci Values and Amplifiers within the market place.
- Provide supervision and guidance to Client Advisors on the selling floor to deliver the highest performance through a customer centric attitude and driving sales as a client advisor leader;
- Partner with the Team Manager to support real time coaching and feedback to achieve business and product category goals. You will assist in the development and growth within your team;
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for Client Advisors and facilitate training in collaboration with store management to ensure brand initiatives are understood.
- Act as a role model by providing an exceptional client service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as Gucci history and heritage;
- Attract new clients by being a Brand Ambassador through networking within the community;
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of customer service and quality of sales.
- Floor leadership duties; opening/closing the store, organizing coverage for the floor when associates are at lunch/taking a break;
- Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gucci visual standards;
- Support the daily operations of the store when management is not present;
- First point of contact should a difficult client issue arise.
- Sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry preferred;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales and Client focused
- Developing/coaching others
- Leading by example
- Relationship builder
- Effective communicator
- Full time
- United States of America