KERING EYEWEAR Brand Ambassador (North California)
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Sales Brand Ambassador in the San Francisco Bay Area (based out of SF, South SF, Marin preferred) who will report to the North West District Manager as part of our excellent Optical Sales team US.
- Deliver Net Sales Targets by brand in the assigned territory - Opticians, Optometrists and Ophtalmologists (3Os).
- Build the appropriate door distribution in a qualitative manner in keeping with the brands DNA.
- Develop strong relationships with customers built on a long term partnership view to maximize sell through.
- Build a balanced brand sales portfolio
How you will contribute
- Present and maximize the sell in sales of Optical frames and Sunglasses.
- Work with the customer to maximize sell through sales with visibility and trade marketing programs.
- Provide in store training to maximize sales.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting.
Who you are
- Proven track record of growing sales and building door distribution among wholesale customers.
- Strong relationships with customers built on service and trust.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience within fashion, luxury, cosmetics, consumer goods environments
- Available to travel up to 80% of time to visit clients
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America