KERING EYEWEAR Sales Support Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Sales Support Specialist to join our Sales Support team in Bridgewater, NJ.
Maintain and further enhance the luxury customer service experience directly supporting our North American Commercial Optical Sales Team by meeting both the organization and operational targets in order to maximize business opportunities. While also directly supporting our Elite Customers and Strategic Retailers through Account Management in alignment with the commercial strategy.
How you will contribute
- Support and manage the Brand Ambassadors within a dedicated region/s, supporting both phones and Sales Support inbox ensuring timely response times in alignment with business KPI’s. Requests could include but not limited to, order to sales management updates, discount or invoice adjustments (on-going & promotional), Credit or Debit note execution, extraction of open order, product availability, back-order or price list reports, Free of Charge order placements, Professional discount monitoring
- Support the Optical Sales Channel Commercial Strategy with the account management for our Elite Customers and Strategic Retailers, based on their desired Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Conduct monthly regional calls with the Commercial Optical Sales Team highlighting process enhancements and internal updates
- Support the Brand Ambassador and the business on the validation of active Quarterly Promotions ensuring a fast order to sales management
- Enhance and adhere to customer service-related procedures, processes, and systems to elevate our Luxury Experience Indirectly and Directly
- Supporting sales events such as Buying Days, brands/product presentations, onsite trainings, customer’s visits, etc. through active participation in both organizational preparation and execution.
- Managing customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information including pricing
- Managing complete order flow from order acquisition to order invoice in compliance with agreed trade terms.
- Managing delivery flow by liaising directly with planning, logistics and customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue.
- Support Commercial returns in compliance with agreed trade terms and the Optical Sales Channel Commercial Policy
- Acting as the Brand Ambassadors first point of contact in case of commercial, logistics, product claims.
- Issuing sales/customer-related reporting to the benefit of both sales team and customer.
- Participating to ad hoc sales-related activities.
Who you are
- You have 2+ years of work experience with B2B Account Management
- You have 2+ years of work experience with B2B customer service environment
- You are fluent in English and French of significant advantage
- You are experienced with SAP usage, implementation of the same being an advantage.
- Sales experience within a controlled environment of advantage.
- You are Bachelor’s graduated in accounting or business administration, or have equivalent business experience
- You have good business knowledge of order-to-cash flows.
- You have working knowledge of Incoterms and customs rules.
- You can prove good working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- You can prove working knowledge of SAP.
- Teamwork is on page number one for you
- You are thoroughly customer-oriented
- You have a high, demonstrable level of flexibility
- Empathy, passion and enthusiasm best describe you
- You are a problem-solver with strong focus on results
- You genuinely curious and not afraid of innovation
- You aim at a trustworthy, clear and open communication
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America