SAINT LAURENT Midwest Facilities Supervisor
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Midwest Facilities Supervisor who will report to the Senior Facilities Manager as part of our dynamic team based out of New York, New York.
Under the direction of the Senior Facilities Manager, you will be an in house expert of all store concepts, design and equipment to anticipate and create a repair and maintenance strategy. You will also enforce established facility guidelines and procedures in accordance with Group policies and law requirements as well as conduct regular store visits to ensure compliance.
- Partner with Facilities Manager to audit the Midwest stores to assess their condition and create a facility management strategy (repair and maintenance services on prevention and recurring services)
- Support Facilities Manager in sourcing, quoting and hiring best in class outside contractors and service technicians by leveraging on brands needs and experience.
- Partner with Indirect Purchasing to launch tenders to better monitor spend and achieve savings
- Effectively manage all landlord tenant coordinator and contractor relationships to successfully resolve any disputes or conflicts that may arise.
- All Midwest DOS and SIS stores including LATAM and Canada.
- Minimum of 5-year experience in Facilities operations in Luxury retail industry, including building infrastructure.
- Knowledge of standard quality means and materials in construction and millwork
- Must have a good budgeting and general math skills
- College/Master degree with technical studies background
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Spanish is a plus
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America