SAINT LAURENT Midwest & Outlets Operations Coordinator
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Midwest &Outlets Operations Coordinator who will report to the Midwest & Outlets Senior Operations Manager, as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
The Midwest &Outlets Operations Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of the day-to-day processes across the Midwest and Outlet retail locations, in addition to providing key administrative support to the Midwest & Outlet Senior Operations Manager. The Midwest & Outlets Operations Coordinator is a departmental partner who works closely to support and coordinate the operational activities of the retail stores across all functional areas to ensure effective planning and implementation of policies and procedures. The Operations Coordinator should be self-aware, curious to learn and seek feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement and efficiency as top priorities.
- Ensure compliance with all operational policies and procedures across regional retail locations
- Coordinate and track uniform shipments and distribution as well as assist with Global Ordering
- Monitor uniform and store packaging inventory levels throughout the region
- Maintain and replenish retail stationary and general supplies
- Cultivate relationships with all store management teams and corporate partners to improve operational efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Support senior management with various projects as needed on a day-to-day basis
- Assist with various training programs related to operational efficiencies
- Support Regional Operations for store openings, renovations, moves-travel required
- Actively participate in bi-annual or annual Physical Inventories and assist Store Management with Reconciliation process
- Research cycle count results, negative on hands, past due consignments and offer assistance to rectify variances
- Manage Fed Ex claims for region
- Assist with ongoing departmental needs and support the implementation of WW initiatives and projects relating to Operational Strategies.
- Liaise with shared services to ensure procedural compliance
- Help train and onboard new hires in back office on operational procedures
- Help escalate store issues relative to operations and guide store teams to proper resolutions (IT, Product movement, Warehouse
- Run, review, and create Ad Hoc reports to understand key areas of regional operations KPI’s and necessary improvements
- Partner with Retail Back Office teams to maintain elevated standards
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects or tasks simultaneously
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally to deliver and share results
- Willingness and availability to travel as needed
- Minimum 1 -2 years of previous operational experience
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America