SAINT LAURENT - Senior Client Advisor Topanga
Saint Laurent - Regular
CANOGA PARK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Senior Client Advisor to join our dynamic boutique leadership team.
The Senior Client Advisor will oversee the client advisor team in partnership with the store leadership team, and contribute actively to the store sales and key indicators achievement. They are providing a unique, memorable, sophisticated, and everlasting experience to all external and internal clients. They also support the management team and colleagues while consistently upholding our Maison values, image, and standards.
- Manage the client advisor team and lead by example by achieving individual sales targets as well as ensuring the team meets their targets.
- Train new client advisors and provide ongoing training and development for existing team members.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and collaboration.
- Provide an outstanding client and after-sale service to all visitors and clients
- Show passion in connecting and reconnecting with clients, putting them at the center, identifying their needs and anticipating their future requests
- Cultivate a robust client portfolio to secure a proactive and growing business
- Drive performance to exceed individual sales and KPI goals by having a business mindset and an entrepreneurial approach
- Know how to create personalized, versatile, and timeless silhouettes for the client and demonstrating your passion for the fashion culture
- Show a transparent and genuine attitude with the client and create a unique connection with them
- Communicate in a professional and authentic way, with clients and colleagues
- Effectively use all the available tools to optimize business opportunities
- Proactively support the front and back-of-house teams, their achievements and ultimately the overall team spirit
- Upholds and adheres to all company policies and operational procedures
- A preferred professional experience in providing a high-quality service focused on Client expectations, i.e. in fashion & accessory retail, in customer service or in luxury hospitality
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Have personal taste and passion for the fashion culture, likes to create personalized looks
- Have a natural business mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Open-minded and looking for a company valuing audacity and authenticity
- Strong team centric attitude to achieve common goals
- At ease with using tools and applications; learns fast with new technologies
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced environment, able to multitask & prioritize
- Proactive, enthusiastic, & with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written, oral & listening skills, in English and local language
- Embrace change and see it as an opportunity to grow and develop
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America