SAINT LAURENT Talent Acquisition Manager - Retail
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager – Retail who will report to the VP of Human Resources as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will be responsible for implementing the overall recruitment strategy in collaboration with the Store Director to source, interview and spearhead the hiring of all retail candidates in the Americas region.
- In partnership with the HR Manager and Store Directors, manage the full sourcing and recruitment process for the region with the objective of identifying candidates who have high potential and are aligned with the mission, vision, and values of the organization;
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates while creating influential candidate relationships;
- Support recruitment at all levels for new store openings;
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates to effectively minimize the time required to fill open positions;
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with candidates and relevant team members and as needed;
- Research and recommend new and innovative sources to recruit active and passive candidates, as well as understand and research the competitive landscape to source for top talent;
- Manage all aspects of Workday; from posting open positions, processing applicants, all candidate communication throughout the recruitment phases, closing open requisitions, etc.;
- Manage all administrative functions, including updating Open Position Reports, provide statistical figures to HR leadership, etc.;
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on a regular basis; provide regular feedback on the performance of the recruitment process;
- Special staffing projects and peak season staffing as needed;
- Ensure all recruitment needs are carried out in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner;
- Liaise with temp/recruitment agencies as needed;
- Update job descriptions and job specifications as needed.
- Three to five years direct experience in a multi-unit retail recruiting capacity in premium luxury markets;
- Proven track record of large volume retail recruitment;
- Prior experience using Workday HRIS system;
- Good understanding of sourcing and selection techniques in various markets;
- Timely follow through of key initiatives, time, and project management;
- Strong background in wide range of job categories within the retail environments;
- Strong sourcing and interview skills and ability to select high-quality talent;
- Experience in selection methodologies and testing for competencies;
- Fiscal responsibility;
- Able to manage a large volume of open positions at once;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be a self-starter who is performance driven, goal oriented and a team player;
- A strong commitment to company values and achievement of goals;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with discretion;
- Bachelors’ Degree from college or university;
- Knowledge of recruiting/placement laws and practices.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America