SAINT LAURENT Visual Merchandising Intern NY
Saint Laurent - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Visual Merchandising Intern for the Spring 2022 Semester who will report to the Director of Visual Merchandising as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will provide administrative support to the Visual Merchandising team while gaining exposure to the Visual Merchandising world.
- Travel booking for the whole team.
- Handle expenses for the whole team.
- Assist with other various administrative tasks and projects as needed.
- Shadow the Visual Merchandising Coordinator with special projects and assist when needed.
- Must be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate school
- Be able to work at least 3 days per week
- This individual is very organized, detail oriented and passionate about working with people.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- United States of America