GUCCI Client Advisor - Tysons Galleria (Part-time)
Gucci - Regular
MCLEAN - United States of America
JIf you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
The Gucci Client Advisor is responsible for providing our clients with exceptional service by meeting their individual needs and expectations, as well as serving as a “Gucci Ambassador”, promoting the philosophy and values of the brand. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal individual and store sales goals, enhancing and developing the business;
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding client expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as Gucci history and heritage in accordance with the Gucci selling ceremony;
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals by ensuring the highest level of customer service and quality of sales;
- Capture meaningful customer data according to the Company tools (CRM), for the purpose of connecting with the client, building relationships, and personalizing future client development opportunities;
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat, and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests;
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products;
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication to ensure a consistent and exceptional experience, and contribute to a positive working environment;
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues, and merchandise;
- Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gucci visual standards;
- Maintain a neat and organized understock and stock room;
- Adhere to Gucci image standards and guidelines;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- 3+ years of luxury fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting;
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results and build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.