If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we will create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
The Gucci Manager, Retail Client Engagement and Development for New York Fifth Avenue will affect the client experience as it will indirectly impact each client that the store touches. The Manager, Retail Client Engagement and Development role supports the Client Advisors in cultivating strong client relationships and instilling luxury clienteling behaviors. This role is part of the store management team responsible for orchestrating the rollouts of clienteling initiatives and tools that will make connecting with clients genuine and effortless. The Manager will be responsible for providing the store sales teams with exceptional training and coaching for clienteling skills, including ad hoc CRM training, tailoring as needed for individual needs and maximization of specific expectations.
- Work directly with Client Advisors to help drive and grow businesses;
- Responsible for tracking and developing top clients, focusing on top two hundred and high potential clients;
- Ensure that Client Advisors are cultivating clients from their client lists, mapping out touch points, outreaching and setting up appointments/consignments and being present during key appointments;
- Develop strong working relationships with all store personnel and ensure associates provide exceptional customer service;
- Actively look for strategies to increase customer traffic and client development;
- Responsible for achieving all key performing indicators (KPI’s);
- Lead the corporate sales and tourist development program;
- Identify new clients and maintain current client lists for growth of consignment business and client development;
- Ensure the maintenance and accuracy of all inventories;
- Work closely with charities to seek opportunities to increase brand awareness;
- Ensure the implementation and development of store clienteling initiatives and a top client strategy to ensure that all business objectives are achieved;
- Work to increase and retain client loyalty and achieve data capture goals;
- Partner with management to conduct monthly coaching/counseling sessions with employees to review store clienteling initiatives and updates and strategize when performance standards are not met;
- Lead and support company and local events and product launches to ensure client attendance and the achievement of sales goals;
- Collaborate with the Store Director and Business Training Manager to design in-store training plans and schedules;
- Ensure all new hires are fully versed in all areas of the client experience (selling ceremony, operations, and product knowledge);
- Facilitate training in collaboration with the Store Director, Client Engagement and Development and Corporate Training team on new product launches and new clienteling initiatives;
- Lead by example in promoting a positive and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity, and superior performance standards;
- Work with management to attract, recruit, and retain a high performing client pipeline through networking and competitive shopping;
- Always maintain professional uniform standards.
- 3+ years of previous retail management experience and previous in store clienteling and/or training experience a plus;
- Excellent communicate skills, both oral and written, and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to respond to questions in a clear and concise manner;
- Must possess a positive attitude and approach to all aspects of training;
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Comfortable working in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends, and holidays;
- Able to communicate in multiple languages is strongly preferred.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working:
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do:
- Considerate Thinker
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Solutions Developer
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Accountable Achiever
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Agile Advocate
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Connection Builder
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- People Enabler
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Continuous Learner
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Talent Builder
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – New York City
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $90,000 USD to $100,000 USD.