If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
As a Gucci Team Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing overall store support to the front and back of house teams with various sales support, POS, inventory tasks, stock processing and administrative functions.
You will serve as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the Gucci Values and Amplifiers. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
This person must possess a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and a passion for the brand.
- Serve as a Gucci Ambassador by displaying a welcoming and friendly attitude to all clients entering the store, directing them to an available Client Advisor or Lead Client Advisor;
- Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience;
- Assist Client Advisors in preparing for VIG client appointments, prepare consignments, and close transactions;
- Provide dressing room support to Client Advisor and Client;
- Answer, direct and transfer calls with exceptional level of professionalism;
- Understand client needs to assist in escorting them to the proper department;
- Interact with clients to ensure an elevated shopping experience.
- Support with the packing and payment process;
- Facilitate store transfer requests, charge sends, and product inquiries;
- Accurately capture client data required to close transactions per company expectations and following up on any missing and relevant information.
- Assist the sales staff in pulling different styles and sizes from stock;
- Support with store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with direction from the Store Director/Team Manager – Operations.
- Escalate all return and exchange paperwork to management on duty for receipt signatures to be captured with daily closing flash paperwork;
- Knowledgeable of all Gucci products and company policies, specifically on credit, sales, and customer service.
- At least 2 years of experience in luxury retail, hospitality, or customer service-related industry;
- Experience operating a POS system, a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong understanding of customer service needs and priorities;
- Ability to multitask, with a strong attention to detail;
- Familiar in Microsoft Word and Outlook;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – California
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $18.00 USD to $20.00 USD.
Eligible employees may also participate in an employee benefits program as well as an incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)