KERING Global Test Lead
Job Family: Information Technology
Job Title: Global Test Lead
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maison’s in Fashion, Leather Goods, and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maison’s to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Drive Global Test Factory strategy, setup and continuous process improvement and validation across all enterprise quality management system capabilities
- Monitor/Report service metrics (SLAs).
- Cross Team relationship and cadence building across employees, vendors, and contractors. Provide technical consultation/expertise/inputs and serve as a role model, mentor for direct reports and shares knowledge within and across functions of Global Quality Organization.
- Interfaces with functional/domain area executives as well as groups to ensure timely execution of project activities, including anticipating and identifying project risks, mitigations, and contingencies as well as supporting timely action plans and issue resolution.
- Monitor and communicate any decisions, proposed changes or recommendations that have a significant impact to deliverables, timelines and/or approach to the appropriate cross-functional team members and/or leadership forums.
- Global Test Factory setup, strategy, governance, and management:
- Create, implement Global Test standards by Domains (Supply Chain, Retail, Reporting, Data, and cross-domain) and by Test stages (Unit, IST, UAT)
- Create, implement Global Test platform (like Tosca/Jira) standards on for QA activities enabling testing discipline and document traceability across project timelines
- Create, implement Global standards for QA activities across Project lifetimes from design to go-live including non-regression testing
- Create, implement Global standards for QA activities across Release timelines
- Create, implement Global standards for QA automation
- Create, implement Global standards for performance testing
- Create, implement Global standards for Test Data management
- Create, implement Global standards for All Testing tools - Current and Future (ex. AI/ML), across geographies
WHO YOU ARE
- Sr. QA Professional with 15+ Yrs. of exp. With strong Retail industry background
- Be a strong leader with experience in defining, implementing, and shaping the company’s QA Vision, Strategy, Governance for large scale Testing CoE (Centre of Excellence)
- Able to foresee and adopt latest NextGen AI/ML enabled QA tools and frameworks in long run.
- Exp. Handling Multi-skill, Multi-geography QA team
- Experience in overseeing Test Factory QA operations globally and evaluate them according to established goals
- Consulting and advisory to the teams in terms of defining Enterprise-wide Master Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Processes and Test Methodologies
- Exp. in understanding of all the Functional and Non-Functional Testing Services
- 20% Travel may be required
- Knowing French or/and Italian is highly desirable.
- Able to provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance
- Strong communication and relationship skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement & industry recognized Best Practices.
- Excellent communicator, influencing skills and negotiation skills to get management buy-in on ideas and concepts
- Able to communicate with all levels of management and peers within the organization
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risked Based Testing.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or relevant field; MSc/MA/MBA will be a plus