Customer Engagement Specialist
Gucci - Regular
Sydney - Australia
As Customer Engagement Specialist for Australia & New Zealand, you will be responsible for creating the CRM reports and will work in conjunction with the Customer Engagement Manager to implement the CRM Activities that enhance and maintain the visibility of the Company’s brand.
How you will contribute
- Support the Customer Engagement team in organizing and handling Client activations, working with internal stakeholders such as Retail, Visual Merchandising and Merchandising teams as well as external suppliers to make arrangements whilst meeting deadlines
- Assist the Customer Engagement Manager on all client experiences such as client profiling, client entertainment, travels (if applicable) etc.
- Participate in organizing Birthday and cultural gifting campaigns
- Participate in preparing post-event/gifting recaps to measure ROI and effectiveness of each project
- Update gifting compliance reports regularly meeting inherent deadlines
- Support and assist data quality and compliance
- Support the Customer Engagement Team to ensure all invoices are submitted for payment in a timely manner
- Compile periodic competitor’s analysis
- All other ad hoc duties as required by your manager
Who you are
- You will have a degree in Marketing, Public Relations or another related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have a proven strong operational performance within a high volume and high turnover retail environment (other relevant service sector experience may be considered)
- Customer service orientated attitude, driven by meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets
- Ability to work dynamically in a high-volume environment
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
- High attention to detail and a strong, professional work ethic
- Proficiency in Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Mature, meticulous and able to handle confidential information with care
- Ability to travel frequently for business
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time