Gucci - Regular
GUCCI In Store Visual Merchandiser
Gucci - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses, Eclectic, contemporary, romantic - Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
VM Set-up & Reports
- Implement visual guidelines throughout all categories within the store assortment, applying global directives according to local market needs.
- Integrate the newness on display upon receipt and update display regularly based on sales trend after discussion with Store Manager & Department Managers.
- Liaise with SAP Regional VM team to seek advice on VM change and amend change according to feedback, if any.
- Plan the VM zoning proposal after discussion with Store team/Merch team prior to the monthly VM rotation.
- Review VM rotation with SM/Department managers and fine-tune VM based on store feedback if any.
- Prepare photo reports for submission to SAP Regional VM including to:
- Display rotation on a monthly basis
- Ad-hoc VM update
- Product launch/special projects
- VM action taken based on store feedback
- Category focus updates
- Window & Duratrans installation
In-store Activity & Event set-up
- Support visual set-up for in-store activity & event managed by PR/CE team from the planning to resuming the display back to normal.
- Prepare the required VM tools and stocks for VM set-up accordingly
- Support VM maintenance during activity
- Manage the VM tools inventory
- General maintenance of all VM tools in the dedicated area and ensure to have enough VM tools
- Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness in the VM storage area
- Ensure all products removed from display are stored at BOH appropriately
Training & Communication
- Deliver weekly/monthly VM training with store team to ensure store team has a good understanding of the VM guidelines in order to maintain high VM standards
- Build a strong rapport with cross-functional teams to assure our business strategy is aligned across the store network.
- Good understanding of Visual Merchandising and experience working in luxury fashion industry
- Flexible with working hours
- Able to contribute both as a team player and through own initiative
- Good ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with all levels of the organization
- Strong time management skills
- Good relational skills, to be able to work in an international environment and build strong relationship with stakeholders
- Sense of urgency, able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Full time