KERING Real Estate Assistant (1-year contract)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
- Assist with data input and manage in-house databases
- Assist the Market Intelligence Manager with intelligence acquisition to support the strategic planning process
- Conduct market research and compile reports
- Work closely with the Market Intelligence Manager to prepare reports for the real estate team as well as Group brands
- Support the Real Estate Manager by liaising with Group brands and other departments to provide lease administrative support independently
- Performs general administrative activities including organizing and maintaining business contact databases, organize and schedule meetings, busines travel, conferences and departmental activities.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
Who you are
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Have a passion for fashion, luxury retail and real estate
- Proactive, good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure with tight timelines and multiple tasks
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skill and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their backgrounds.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR