GUCCI HR Control Project Lead & Analyst
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
• Be the owner of all the Internal and Group’s projects, always providing specialistic and trusted support to the teams involved, from creation of concepts to the delivery of analysis, business cases and project management best practices, ensuring all is compliant with the company’s fast & agile philosophy
• Lead and facilitate the adoption of new Group’s solutions and finance processes and lead their roll-out across the regions, ensuring proper coverage of all the initiatives and their successful implementation
• Drive the design and implementation of customized solutions in terms of reporting and data visualization across multiple systems, ensuring accuracy and completeness
• 'Deep-dive' into existing systems, processes, procedures, and policies, constantly proposing and promoting improvements in a fast & agile perspective
• Collaborates with IT teams and other cross-functional systems teams during the process and technical design to optimize the user experience and support the implementation of the most fitting solutions
• For assigned initiatives, lead the business as usual and provide regular status updates, highlighting risks and proposing corrective actions
- Elaborate different analyses and business cases by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and presenting it into a digestible and actionable format
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Experience And Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, IT or related analytical fields
- 5-8 years’ experience in Project Controlling or Analytics role
- Demonstrated project accounting experience, preferably with an international company with a complex matrix organization
- Experience working with an international organization with subsidiaries worldwide
- Strong demonstrated use of large reporting tools such as Hyperion, PowerBI, Tableau,etc.
- Experience with SAP is given strong consideration.
- Exceptional analytical, critical reasoning, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be well organized, learn new tasks quickly, define process improvements, and strive for success
- Track record in planning activities and coordinating resources.
- Proven experience in business analysis techniques, analyzing data, modelling processes etc.
Skills And Abilities
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey and document technical information clearly, accurately, and concisely.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong problem-solving ability.
- Ability to meet numerous competing deadlines.
- Ability to build strong teams with diverse groups of people.
- A confident and flexible individual who can take responsibility for driving initiatives forward to success.
- Full time