KERING FINANCE Retail Junior Controller (L. 68/99)
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will work closely with Kering Italy Finance Shared Services team based in Florence supporting the Italian retail entities in controlling activities.
How you will contribute
· Preparing management reporting package (P&L, BS, Capex and Cash Flow) to fulfil monthly closures forecast and budget processes
· Reviewing accounting entities and analysing monthly reporting packages and deviation
· Supporting in managing budgeting and forecast processes (P&L, BS and Cash Flow projections)
· Managing relationships with accounting department and retail partners involved in the processes
· Creating reports to conduct specific analysis and controls
· Supporting in managing ISTAT requirements
Who you are
· You have academic background in economics; a former experience in a similar role will be considered a plus
· You have excellent Excel skills; SAP and HFM/Oracle knowledge will be considered a plus
· You are a detail oriented and accurate professional, able to meet challenging deadlines
· You are proactive, dynamic and flexible
· You have full proficiency in English and Italian, French knowledge will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time