KERING OPERATIONS Human Resources Business Partner Assistant (Fixed Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Cadempino - Switzerland
You will work inside the HR department dedicated to the Integrated Logistics area supporting the HR Manager in the main HR activities, consistently with the HR strategy of Kering Group Operations.
How you will contribute
- Coordinate face to face interviews with final candidates and managing hiring letters
- Organize the on-board process for new hires
- Maintain and update the application tracking system data base
- Participate in campus recruiting activities such as career fairs, campus interviews, etc.
- Support Budget process
- Assist Talent Mapping and Talent Development plans activities (people review material preparation and analysis)
- Support performance management process
- Organize and manage the reporting activities dedicated to the training initiatives, support the learning needs assessment and the training delivery (when needed), monitor of success and follow up
- Support HR projects such as employee surveys and learning campaigns
Who you are
- University graduated, Master in Human Resources Management would be a plus
- A person with a previous trusted experience in HR role
- Informed about IT and the digital environment; good knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Power Point as a must); Workday knowledge as a plus
- Experienced in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters, with strong ethical standards and high level of discretion
- A people oriented person with a team work attitude
- You have good interpersonal skills, a pro-active approach and the ability to provide outstanding customer service
- A person with high organizational and methodological skills, with an outstanding attention to detail
- Fluent in Italian and English; French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time