KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics E-Commerce Operations Back Office Specialist
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will be an integral part of the Logistics department and will deal with the teams. You will support brands customer care on day-by-day operational topics, supporting in the resolution of issues or customer requests, including delivery issues, investigations and returns. Coordinate product launches and special initiatives. This exciting opportunity will allow you to collaborate with various departments across our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
- Managing daily requests coming from Brands Customer Care regarding the orders status, VIP requests, transport, customs issue, claims and operational topics
- Tracking evolution of requests, reporting status updates to brand customer care
- Checking and proactively alerting customer service of issues on transportation and warehousing that could impact the client
- Coordinating the operations of third-party logistics (3PL) and carriers in line to ensure the target level of service for final customers
- Updating the E-Commerce Logistics Backoffice Manager on the activities status and escalate when required
- Contributing to the management of shipments to and from final customers and to the local hubs
- Providing import and export clearance instructions to carriers
- Supporting the resolution of transport and/or customs issues
Who you are
- A professional with former experience either in e-commerce customer service, e-commerce business or in transportation company
- You are familiar with warehouse processing, import and re-export organization
- You are expert in customer facing roles and in transportation for e-commerce
- You are knowledgeable about Excel
- You are knowledgeable about export documentation and procedures, as a plus
- You are fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- You are a team player and a problem solver, customer and negotiation-oriented
- You are goal oriented with a drive towards innovation
- You are proactive and detail oriented
- You are an excellent communicator, eager to learn and cooperate
- You are passionate about customer service and liaising with carriers, warehouses and the brands
Why work with us?
This is an amazing opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time