KERING The Mall Tourism Marketing Key Account
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Sanremo - Italy
The Mall Luxury Outlets is looking for a Tourism Marketing Key Account speaking Russian, Italian and English languages, focused on the development and management of relationships with relevant touristic players and operators to address the flow of worldwide customers to our malls, most of all from Russian speaking countries. The Mall Sanremo and The Mall Firenze are exclusive luxury outlet malls located in Italy that welcome every year millions of worldwide visitors and collaborate with the international travel players in order to increase leisure, MICE and FIT visitors incoming.
How you will contribute
- Support the Tourism Marketing Coordinator in defining the short- and medium-term strategy to develop the incoming flows of qualitative visitors to our malls
- Identify suitable stakeholders of luxury hospitality (e.g. Tour Operators, DMC, Travel Agencies, OTA's, Tourist Networks, Air Companies, etc.) to develop new collaborations and roll out an effective plan to best exploit the target market
- Develop and manage the relationships with DMC in Italy and Cote D’Azur to address Russian speaking visitors to our malls
- Analyze the market and tourists flow trends to best address and update the development of the relating business
- Attend to Tourist Exhibitions, B2B Trips/Meetings and Workshops to promote The Mall Luxury Outlets brand, taking care of the consecutive follow up
- Organize periodical visits to the target countries to enhance the collaboration with relevant partners and develop new relations with potential new tourism operators
- Take care of the reservations of the visits, organize and welcome familiarization trips
- Collect and address needs and requests of tour operators and customers, assuring them a unique luxury shopping experience at our malls
- Prepare periodic reports and analysis of the activities' performances and market’s trends
Who you are
- Russian native speaker
- Proven working relevant experience in the tourism industry, preferable in luxury, at Incoming Tour Operator, Hôtellerie (preferred) as Front Office Agent, Sales Agent, Reservation Agent or similar positions
- Fluent in Russian, Italian and English languages
- With excellent commercial awareness and customers' attitude
- Highly flexible, with excellent relations management capability and ability to adapt to different customers
- Able to autonomously work, as well as to be a team-player
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Empathic person, capable to easily build interpersonal relationships
- Passionate and enthusiastic with never ending energy and positive frame of mind
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Good computer skills (office package) and social media knowledge
- Availability to frequent and long transfers and trips as a part of the job
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time