SAINT LAURENT WW CRM Director M/W
Saint Laurent - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a WW CRM Director who will report to the WW Client Director as part of our dynamic Client Engagement team based in Paris.
The CRM Director is the owner of the brand’s customer data. His/her mission is to have a clear understanding of our customers, by leveraging client behavioral, transactional, and demographic data, in order to deliver relevant client engagement programs that ultimately lead to higher consumer loyalty and increased lifetime value to the business. He/she will need to establish strong partnerships with regional HQs and retail teams, and ensure the timely execution, while supporting a customer centric culture. He/she works closely with “Client and Marketing “ teams (Client Service, Retail Excellence, Digital Business, Marketing).
This role demands strong analytical skills, extensive cross-functional collaboration, excellent communication skills, and excellent project managerial skills. Performance will be measured in Sales and Customer Engagement KPIs.
LEAD THE CLIENT ENGAGEMENT TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM
- Develop and follow the Client Engagement Transformation Program for the Maison
- Set KPIs and actions
- Follow-up performance for all Regions
- Deliver insights and recommendations to develop new innovative omnichannel experiences
FOSTER A CLIENT CENTRIC CULTURE
- Enrich and facilitate the customer's cross-channel experience
- Develop customer satisfaction measurement and reporting tools
- Manage a team responsible for OTM, OTF and OTO
- Ensure accurate customer data collection and data quality from retail
- Perform tasks related to CRM systems (upgrading, data cleansing, data quality, platform integrations, etc.)
- Lead the improvement of Client Engagement KPIs (new customers, retention, frequency, etc.) to support HQ and regional teams in driving action plans
- Supervise, train and coach the regional CRM Analysts to provide consistent and elevated service to internal customers with reporting and KPI analysis
- Initiate and lead marketing initiatives (e.g., marketing ROI) and follow-up the budget for marketing tools
- Ensure a deep understanding of our customers. This entails analyzing the evolution of our customer base, their demographics and transactional behavior to generate relevant insights.
- Recommend targeted strategies based on these insights to increase our customer base, and drive sales and CRM KPIs.
- Convey CRM concepts and insights in a simple way to ensure proper understanding and adoption from both HQ and regional counterparts.
- Ensure the proper follow-up and monitoring of all customer related actions, their ROI and their impact on CRM KPIs, and ensure their refinement when appropriate.
- Drive the analysis of internal and external market and customer reports
- Initiate, support and enhance a customer centric culture at regional level
- Share customer knowledge and insights through an effective information flow.
- Support when appropriate, the deployment of customer programs, tools and trainings to ensure understanding and adoption.
- Provide support and guidance to the retail teams in clienteling activities, and ensure among others, appropriate focus on strategic clients (e.g., Locals, Elites) in order to reach business goals.
- Extensive operational experience of relationship marketing (10 years and plus), digital marketing and brand strategy
- Very good knowledge of data architecture, data management and automation marketing tools, and fluency in all IT-related facets of relationship marketing
- Familiarity with luxury and/or retail, combined with previous experience of other best-in-class industries
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Experience in launching digital transformation program with strong cultural changes
- Quantitative mindset and results oriented
- Knowledge on Salesforce is a plus
- Confident and articulate communicator capable of showing thought-leadership, inspiring trust and collaboration in a multibrand and multi-cultural environment, and holding senior management interactions
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time