KERING Communications Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
New York - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Intern who will report to the Senior Manager of Communications, Americas. You will be part of the Communications department based at Kering’s Corporate Headquarters in New York.
- Gain hands-on experience within our Kering family during our 12-week program
How you will contribute
The role calls for someone who is organized, has a great work ethic and is eager to roll up their sleeves and hungry to learn.
- Calendar management
- Managing and organizing personal and department calendars
- Taking notes at meetings and providing recap
- Press tracking
- Focusing North & South America and Canada publications; monitoring online & print magazines for credits and recording all placements from tracking service
- Organization of press contacts in database
- Help with department projects
- Impeccable research skills
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Great social skills: the ability to liaise with press, as well as a knowledge of key social networking platforms
- Ability to solve problems alongside a strong personal drive
- Humility and willingness/openness to learn from others
- Teamwork approach
- Great organizational skills
Who you are
- Currently obtaining bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English, second language a plus
- Interest within luxury retail/fashion
- Organized and detail orientated
- Innovative and creative to continuously improve
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain insight into a future career path, as well as hands-on experience!
Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America