KERING EYEWEAR Merchandiser - Department Stores North America
Kering Eyewear - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Merchandiser to join the Department Store team. This role will report to the Department Store Account Manager. This role is based in Los Angeles, California.
You will be responsible for acting as the liaison between the Wholesale team and store management teams to maximize sales at the door level for specified Department stores. You will be responsible for driving sales, training, and meeting sales goals in the specified territory for all brands in the Kering Eyewear portfolio.
How you will contribute
- Work closely with the Sales Manager in achieving sales growth through forging strong relationships and service level with critical customers within the local synergies
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets for all Kering Brands
- Develop and adhere to monthly schedule to achieve desired frequency of visits, with a goal of regularly visiting all stores in a 4-8 week rotation or less
- Regularly visit accounts to ensure brand visual merchandising - refreshes POP materials regularly along with scheduled space to reflect brand positioning and support sell through of product
- Utilize reports, trainings, samples, hardware/software to effectively manage the customer relationship and to enhance sales effectiveness
- Build strong working relationship across all cross-functional departments (i.e., sales, marketing, store associates and management, etc.)
- Remain current on trends affecting the business and opportunities for growth
- Provide feedback to the Account Executive regarding insight on missed opportunities, best-sellers, and competitive feedback
- Attend required corporate training sessions, conference calls, team meetings and sales events
- Facilitate trunk shows and other in-store events to drive sales and enhance brand awareness
- Provide the highest possible customer service while visiting stores and manage follow-up with clients as needed based on repairs, damages, special requests
- Maintain monthly expense budget
- Be hands on and willing to assist in other areas of the business
Who you are
- Minimum of 2 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service-related industry
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships
- Strong visual merchandising background
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Dynamic, proactive, flexible, curious, and committed to teamwork with a strong interest in fashion
- BA/BS degree
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America