KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Specialist to join our Department Stores + Ecommerce Marketing team, based in New York City.
The Trade Marketing Specialist owns the responsibility for the development, execution, and performance monitoring of trade marketing programs designed to increase in-store brand visibility, product presence and sell out turn. In accordance with the overall Marketing and Communication guidelines and brands Strategy, she/he will be responsible for every trade marketing activity across the Department Stores + Ecommerce channels in North America.
How you will contribute:
- Work with the regional Trade Marketing team in developing regional and “localized” marketing plans based on channel needs, consistent with the global marketing objectives and brand guidelines, with a main focus on BTL activities
- Assist with planning of all digital marketing activities, in line with Brand and corporate guidelines according to business needs
- Collaborate with Headquarter counterparts in order to align local activity with greater brand strategy and initiatives
- Define and implement an annual Trade Marketing Master calendar for each account
- Develop custom reporting dashboards and help with monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting and ROI analysis
- Partner closely with sales team and clients to ensure project timelines are managed successfully
- Lead all facets of project management to implement marketing activities through seamless coordination with agencies, customers and internal stakeholders including but not limited to sales, logistics, customer service and finance
- Coordinate with sales, customer service & logistics teams to ensure Point of Sale Materials (POSM) & product delivery are aligned with marketing projects
- Assist in budget management to ensure balanced investment strategy across various marketing touchpoints
- Conduct regular competitive analysis on competitors
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or relevant field
- 2+ years of solid experience in trade marketing preferably in eyewear/ cosmetics/ fashion industry
- Experience working for or with a retailer or wholesaler
- Dedicated self-starter with strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Advance level of Excel, PowerPoint and knowledge of SAP
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, internal and external
- Strong presentation and problem solving skills
- Must be able to report to the New York City Headquarters three times a week, until further notice
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America