BOTTEGA VENETA Senior Visual Merchandiser
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Accountable for 8-10 stores. 30-40% of work schedule travelling in domestic cities is required.
- Coach instore VMs on the required skills and work reporting flow.
- Assist with monitoring the actual budget against Forecast on a regular basis on the specific admin duties assigned.
- To attend all major display changes, store openings and events set up as arranged by Line manager.
- Check pictures / comments on the set up by instore VMs. Followed by sending pictures to line manager / HQ.
- Support other Home partners / Franchisees / Travel retail stores on ad hoc basis.
- May attend APAC region / Europe showroom and trunk show support occasionally.
Who you are
- At least 5 years' VM experience, Luxury background preferred
Bachelor with Art related majors preferred
- Strong fashion sense
- Good computer skills
- Good spoken and written English is essential
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Able to plan, prioritize and multi-task efficiently
- Must be responsive to a continually changing retail environment
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China