BALENCIAGA - Soft Accessories Production Planner (TEMPO DETERMINATO)
Balenciaga - Agency
NOVARA - Italy
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering Group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
You will support the Balenciaga Soft Accessories team, by managing the order, creation and update of documents during the production process, from the launch to the delivery of the finished product to the distribution warehouse.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Supplier registry update and data entry
- Managing and completing sample and press orders on Stealth
- Press and sample pricing follow up with suppliers
- Production Barcodes printing and sending to the suppliers to complete the production deliveries
- Managing origin declaration request
- Check and track SCDM and Stealth ordered, to make sure the bulk is launched following the clients orders
- Warehouse anomalies management
- Track and managing of first/second choice bulk withdrawals from the suppliers
- Collaborating with the purchasing raw materials, industrialization and textile quality control departments in order to support and better coordinate the production launch activities
- Collaborate with the industrialization tracking and monitoring ICQ test, compo label approval and delivery and masters
- Bulk order entry
- Stealth price entry cost versioning in the various production softwear
WHO YOU ARE
- A previous (even short) experience as Production Planner or Order Management & Costumer Service Specialist will be a plus
- Proficient in Italian and English both written and spoken
- A proficient MS Office user
- A problem solver with strong analytical skills, synthesis ability, good eye for details and high level of accuracy
- An effective communicator with the Management Team
- A flexible, adaptable, proactive person with good relational skills
- A passionate about Fashion Luxury, strongly self-motivated
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic production team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time