KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Manager to join our team in Paris.
As Trade Marketing Manager you will give a key driver for the business and the responsible for the development, execution, and performance monitoring of Local TM programs designed to increase in-store brand visibility and sell out performance, in accordance with Kering Brands Strategy
How you will contribute
- Build constructive relationships with Sales Force and internal and external Customers.
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives by providing specific support and tools
- Empower partnership with business and propose specific action plans to anticipate, create and maximize market opportunities
- Analyze and report information on competitors’ activities (brands/products/visibility/events) and anticipate new Trends and activity
- Stimulate and promote sales by organizing sales events and roadshows acting in co-ordination with the Sales Team
- Act as Brands’ point of reference for sales team’s feedbacks and needs
- Design complete trade marketing activities, in line with Brand and corporate guidelines according to business needs
- Define and implement an annual TM Mastercalendar per each account, tailor-made on the specific characteristics of each chain.
- Ensure/supervise clear and timely execution by direct management or coordinating local team.
- Liase with HQ functions and Local functions
- Collect and analyse sell-out reports from customers in order to understand product performance and define the best proposal and assortment or related TM actions to facilitate customers’ sell-out
- Maximize company’s presence in the point of sales and create new opportunities for sales team to conquest new spaces
- Category management
- Ensure brand presence by providing specific tools to increase store brand visibility
- Ensure compliance with Brands’ Merchandising guidelines & standards in the stores.
- Support and monitor the launch of each collection release and create new improvement actions
- Guarantee and monitor the brand penetration in the stores and put in place new improvement solutions
- Monitor and facilitate product distribution and cross selling activities in compliance with selective distribution guidelines.
- Analyze best and worst sellers (i.e. the best selling price points, colors or styles) and propose creative solutions
- Lead the team to ensure qualitative and quantitative distribution
- Organize the team
- Assign targets and lead team performance
- Coach, train and develop the team
- Provide training to internal and external staff, sales force and key customers in brand knowledge and selling techniques.
- Develop and produce training tools for clear support.
- Set KPIs, track results of Marketing Activities and constantly evaluate their effectiveness and ROI.
- Manage BTL/Trade MKTG investments (budget, follow up, ROI) and ensure efficient spending
- Trade Marketing budget planning and monitoring
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of visits, gathering customer’s feedback on products and brands.
Who you are
- Master’s degree in marketing or business administration
- +2 years of field sales experience or managing key accounts
- +4 years of working experience in a Trade Marketing role
- Trade Marketing tools knowledge
- Fluent in French and English.
- Open to travel 40% of the time
- Entrepreneurship and achiever
- Used to work in a fast and business driven environment
- Commercial attitude and mindset
- Innovation, creativity and open-minded approach
- Dynamic, proactive, flexible, curious, committed to teamwork
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- People management and exceptional commitment to teamwork
- Analytical skills and Budget Management skills
- Attention to details
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time