SAINT LAURENT EMEA Clients' Event Project Manager H/F
Saint Laurent - Regular
Paris - France
You will implement client engagement events and activities supporting a customer-centric culture with a particular focus on the retail network across EMEA.
- Lead the development and implementation of clients’ events strategy in Europe and Middle East; the concepting of all physical or virtual events and experiences and track the performance of these events.
- This role will overseeevent production, liaising with worldwide events team, EMEA retail and merchandising counterparts and vendors for all executions that will support clients’ events.
- Conceptualize events according to the business needs but still aligned with guidelines and image of the brand.
- Oversee the planning and production of all clients’ events through preparation of target clients’ list, coordination with retail team for invitation and analysis post-event on the results
- Develop and manage budgets for EMEA clients’ events and .
- Provide event reports both on qualitative and quantitative feedback and always challenging to improve the event format, experience etc.
- Gifting strategy : support EMEA and liaise with worldwide client engagement and region retail teams on gifting strategy (target clients, calendar, budget)
- Ad hoc support for EMEA clienteling topics
- Education background: Bachelor's degree or above;
- At least 3 years of experience in luxury CRM event background, and 5 years working experience in fashion industry
- Excellent skills for Excel and other Office Software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of English
- Articulate and precise in communication
- Prior experience in CRM system and statistical tools will be an advantage
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time