BALENCIAGA Department Manager (Landmark)
Balenciaga - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
- Implement action plans defined with the Store director and ensure follow-up
- Communicate high quality relevant feedback and act as a bridge between Store Director and Store team
- Create and maintain a positive and motivating work environment
- Identify and develop the strengths of each store team member, supporting professional growth through training and coaching approach
- Ensure Balenciaga Signature and Client experience are executed and consistent over time
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements,
- sustainability, HR and stock organization
Who you are
- Proven successful experience on selling and managing sales teams
- Inclusive leadership style and excellent organizational skills
- Adaptability, persuasiveness, risk-taking & dynamic
- High sensitivity to clients’ experiences and loyalty
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills such as MS Office and other digital tools
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR