BOUCHERON HR Manager
Boucheron - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Created by Frédéric Boucheron in 1858, Maison Boucheron has evolved through four generations of direct descendants. A visionary designer and the very first of the great contemporary jewelers to open a boutique on Place Vendôme, Boucheron still embodies absolute excellence in Jewelry, High Jewelry and Watchmaking today. The Boucheron style, free and daring, never ceases to invent the classics of tomorrow.
HR Manager, KOREA
Planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources strategy, procedures, policies, programs and practices within Korea market, providing an employee-oriented, high performance culture which supports the company mission, vision, and values. The overall goal is to further enhance our service to our consumers, drive the business, reduce turn over and strengthen HR support.
Your main missions would be the following:
HR strategy and action plan
- Assist in building up the local HR strategy and action plan in close collaboration with regional HR manager and Korea team.
- Translate the regional HR strategy into a customized local strategy, defining all action points along the employee journey: attraction, development, reward, and retention
- Develop and maintain action plan to support Korea business goals and objectives
- Take the lead of reaching and hiring for Korea market, especially for new store opening and office positions
- Strengthen Human Resources capability throughout selecting the right people in collaboration with local managers
- Cooperate with local mangers to build talent pool for key roles, set up potential successor plan.
- Manage HR budget & forecast as well as periodic report analysis
- Collaborate with Brand Finance and Kering compensation & benefits team, and drive the work and survey results in order to recommend adequate reward strategy
- Develop standard operating processes/procedures, including but not limited to Employee Handbook updating, new staff onboarding process organizing etc.
- Develop people analytics to monitor progress and work in sync with regional HR technology and KPIs
- Contribute to the elaboration and execution of the learning for Retail strategy, focusing on regional needs
- Guide consistent interpretation and evolution of policy and processes to support a fair, positive and productive work environment
- Maintain a pulse on employee engagement through store visits and ongoing dialogue with employees
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Korean
- Minimum 5 years of experience in all-rounded HR function, ideally gained from sizable retail/luxury organization
- Proven success in delivering results; compelling approach to developing business cases
- Skilled team leader with excellent ability to motivate, engage and develop talent
- Strong ability to understand business data, assess metrics and link analyses to performance in order to acknowledge and impact behavioral changes
- Builds solid, collaborative relationships across multiple professional levels
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of