BALENCIAGA Retail Coordinator UK & Germany
Balenciaga - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking UK & Germany Retail Coordinator to report to the Retail Director based in our London Head Office.
As a Retail Coordinator, you will report to the Retail Director where you will assist in all areas of the business including retail operations, commercial, administration, as well as being a general support to the management team within the networks as well as offering help where required to the HQ team in London. You will play a crucial role in executing the direction from HQ in Paris to the local teams.
How you will contribute
- Providing daily support to the Retail Director to drive the business commercially and operationally
- Working closely with the Retail Director and HQ partners to monitor the store performance and key retail KPIs
- Consolidate and create reports to support the analysis of sales performance
- Build strong relationships with store teams, local Head Office and HQ partners
- Communicate and champion all brand guidelines to the Store teams
- Coordinate and prepare Store Management meetings and support the Retail Director with the relevant follow up
- Assist in the preparation of new store openings throughout the network to ensure as streamlined
- Support the Retail Training team to coordinate the training content virtually and in-person
- Assist the execution of the Clientelling strategy per the direction of the Client Engagement team
- Support the execution of the CRM guidelines per the direction of the Retail Excellence department
- Support the organisation and execution of local client engagement and store events by fostering efficient partnerships with local suppliers
- Organise local client gifting per brand vision ensuring compliance with brand guidelines
Who you are
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written and listening
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office package – strong Excel skills are essential
- Business proficiency written and spoken English essential, French is a plus
- Fashion awareness and an affinity with the brand and product
- Experience in luxury retail within a luxury store would be a real asset
- A positive and energetic approach to work
Why work with us
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom