GUCCI eCommerce Operations Senior Analyst ( Milan or Florence)
Gucci - Regular
Milano - Italy
- Support, in partnership with the Global Digital team, the development of Gucci.com service proposition (delivery options, returns, value added services) and the establishment of standardized measurements to be used across all regions.
- Coordinate in close link with each Regional e-commerce team the evolution of our core service proposition (delivery options, pricing, returns) to provide the best possible experience to our clients on the Gucci.com website.
- Develop and maintain robust, dynamic, and highly visual reports and KPI dashboards to answer key business questions on Operations.
- Work with the functional owners and both Digital and Merchandising analysts to measure each KPI in a systematic way.
- Support the link with the Regional eCommerce Operations directors to discuss the operational performance on a regular basis, jointly track progress on projects related to Warehousing, Logistics, services and share best practices.
- Partner with CID, Industrial Department and the other stakeholders involved, to define the specific requirements and needs of the eCommerce departments with regards to the packaging and sustainability programs and projects.
- Strong working partnerships with CRM, Client Services, Regional eCommerce Warehouses/Kering Logistics and Retail Operations to co-create an elevated luxury experience.
- Benchmark service proposition in competitive websites and prepare efficient document with the purpose of creating efficiency and best-in-class customer journeys to be implemented/developed.
- Share best practices among the regions to create efficiency during the whole customer journey flows and support the roll-out of the new OMS project as SME (subject matter expert).
- Bachelor's degree required (majors in Business, Economics/Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in eCommerce Operations and Project management.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with the ability to build KPIs and reports to monitor them to align the Management.
- Knowledge of omni-channel solutions in a Retail environment, combined with the ability to handle complex business situations and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving, handling difficult and high-pressure situations.
- Creative, enthusiastic with a drive to succeed.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Methodical, efficient and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative and deliver innovative ideas which constantly improve the global customer experience.
- Team player and able to build good professional cross-functional relationships with peers and team management in multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to clearly articulate to a wide audience the operational dynamics of the business, develop a case for new tools and initiatives, document clear business requirements and project status.
- Fluent in English and mastery of another language would be a plus. Italian is a plus.
- Proficient in Excel, MS Project, Word and PowerPoint.
- Full time